Alu Cab Dual-Cab Canopy Camper
The Alu-Cab Canopy was born out of the need for a practical solution for commercial and recreational access to a covered loadbin. Side doors allow access to the entire loadbin area without having to unpack contents.
The choice to use aluminium as the primary material in our canopies was because it offered a high strength to weight ratio, is more versatile than other options on the market (such as fibreglass), and is 100% recyclable.
Aluminium is also highly resistant to corrosion and is extremely durable for external use. Over the years, the hardtop has evolved from a simple loadbin covering to a commercial and leisure accessory.
The installation of cupboards inside the side doors, stoves, fridge slides and drawer systems inside the canopy, as well as roof racks and tents on top, has made this the ideal vehicle accessory to turn any 4WD into a perfect mobile camping unit.
- An easy-access vertical door with heavy-duty hinges, and the ability to mount a 33″ spare-wheel (No need for an after-market rear bumper and wheel carrier). This also solves the problem of dust entering through the tailgate.
- Proprietary extrusions are used throughout the construction for a drill-free fitment
- Tried and tested dual-layer canvas tent
- Flip-away bed means ample headroom and standing space
- Bedding remains in place whether the tent is open or closed
- Roof rails to facilitate the mounting of various rooftop accessories
- Side-access canopy doors
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR:
|To suit Ford Ranger||(2012 – Present) DC|
|To suit Isuzu Dmax||(2012 – Present )DC|
|To suit Mercedes Benz X-Class||(2017 – Present) DC|
|To suit Nissan Navara NP300 Europe||(2016 – Present) DC|
|To suit Nissan Navara NP300 ZA/AUS||(2016 – Present) DC|
|To suit Toyota Hilux||(2005 – 2015) (Vigo) DC|
|To suit Toyota Hilux||(2015 – Present) (Revo) DC|
|To suit VW Amarok||(2010 – Present) DC|
|To suit Toyota Land Cruiser 79||OEM Double Cab|
|To suit Jeep Gladiator||(2019 – Present) DC|