The Bush Company Clamshell RTT - Black Series
Designed and manufactured in South Africa, The Bush Company Clamshell Roof Top Tent – Black Series edition is unrivalled in its quality, simplicity and practicality. With a setup/pack down time of under 90 seconds and a 75mm high density foam mattress 1.3m wide and 2.15m long, this really is the ultimate in comfort and convenience and a superb addition to any camping/touring setup. There is 12V power pre-installed, including an LED light in the roof of the tent, and 1.8m extruded roof rails as well as heavy duty extruded rails on the underneath of the tent making fitment to vehicles or canopies incredibly easy.
- Fast set-up and packdown time – less than 90 seconds.
- Outer dimensions: 225cm L, 140cm W, 25cm H
- Fully welded aluminium base frame and roof frame powder coated black.
- Chequer plate 1.5mm floor and roof.
- Internally reinforced roof can take up to 50Kg of additional weight.
- Extruded roof rails 1.8m long on both sides, suitable for M8 bolts.
- Heavy duty gas struts on both sides.
- Internal LED light (White and Yellow) and pre-installed 12V wiring using Anderson plugs underneath and inside the tent.
- Internal height of 124cm when open at head end from top of mattress to roof.
- Heavy duty 460g ripstop, mould resistant canvas.
- Large easy set up rain fly on rear and both sides of tent.
- 750mm super high density foam mattress 130cm W and 215cm L with removable canvas cover.
- 12cm gap inside tent when closed for storing bedding etc.
- Thermal marine carpet underneath mattress and carpeted internal roof
- Heavy duty fly screen mesh on all entry points
- Collapsible aluminium ladder with attachment points at rear and drivers side
- YKK zippers used on fly screens and canvas door openings
- Internal storage pockets on roof and also on sides.
- Telescopic ladder in seperate canvas bag, can extend up to 2.5m.
- 2 Year Warranty on structure, canvas and fittings.
- Four extruded rails underneath tent running crossways for easy fitment to vehicles. The extrusions are 50mm wide and are 398mm apart with the distance from the end of the tent to the first extrusion being 423mm.